Water may sustain life on Earth, but it wreaks havoc on buildings. Not only can water cause structural damage, but it can bring mold. Mold can be a major health hazard, and once you've got it, it's not easy to get rid of.
Using the most advanced drying technology - including moisture meters, air movers, dehumidifiers, thermal hydrometers, and infrared cameras - our IICRC-certified technicians will quickly locate the problem and take immediate steps to fix it.
No matter how large or how small, a fire in your home is devastating. You don't have to go through the fire recovery process alone. Our staff will guide you through the process of putting your home back together.
Our IICRC-certified technicians will find and remove smoke and soot damage to the structure itself, but there's also likely to be damage to the building's contents as well. We'll move, clean and store your damaged furniture and other items for you while repairs to your building are underway.
Is your building making you sick? If there's mold hiding in the walls or behind the baseboards, it just might be. If you have mold, you really need professional assistance in removing it.
Our technicians will keep mold contained to the area where it was discovered, so that spores don't travel through the air and settle in other parts of the building. Mold-affected areas are treated as hazardous waste and disposed of properly - and we even fix any damage to your structure that may have been caused by the mold removal process.